The biennial FOSS4G-fr conference brings together French-speaking stakeholders of the OpenSource GIS ecosystem.
It will be held from 15 to 17 May 2018, at the premises of the ENSG in Marne la Vallée - Paris.
- Implementation of FOSS4G solutions in a Business and/or Enterprise context
- Articulating BI and Spatial, feedback from Spatial Intelligence
- Architecture, Migration, Exploitation and Resilience: when ISD meets FOSS4G
- Public decision makers, e-Administration and Smart City
- Assistance in decision-making and steering public policies
- Digital Citizen actions, e-Journalism and Counter-Power
- Crisis management, response to natural disasters
- Common Good
- FOSS4G for NGOs and/or humanitarian projects
- Crowd mapping projects, OpenData & OpenDataSet
- Teach or train with FOSS4G
- FOSS4G Communities: Francophone and Projects
- Scientific applications
- Climate, Energy, Environment and GeoSciences
- Agriculture and Forestry
- Biology, Public health and Epidemiology
- Urban planning, Networks and Transport
- Archaeology and Digital Humanities
- Latest advances in Open Source solutions
- New features for existing FOSS4G applications
- Brand new FOSS4G software
- Methodology and transversal tools: DevOps flavor
- 3D and 4D cartographic rendering
- Geostatistical rendering: tools and methods
- Advanced semiology and 'esthetic' renderings
- Emerging technologies
- Drones and Autonomous Vehicles
- IoT, Sensors, LIDAR
- Indoor Mapping or geolocation
- Big Data, Machine and Deep Learning
- Augmented or Virtual Reality
- I don't fit into your taxonomy, and the interest of my proposal starts there...
- Workshop (May 15): 180’
- Conference: 25'
- Ligthning talk: 10'
- Poster / Map: format A0
- To submit: online submission form
- Submission deadline: 25 Mars
- Notification of acceptance: 1st Avril
To be noticed
- English talks, from international speakers are welcome.
- The submission of an intervention entails, de facto, your agreement of publication by the organizers of FOSS4G-fr, of elements related to your presentation (slides, photos taken in situ, video capture).
- The selection of selected presentations will be based on the quality of the submitted description, its interest and originality for a professional audience, as well as the overall coherence of the program.
- The decision of the programme committee will be final and without appeal. Committee members speak for themselves and their choices do not reflect the position of their employer.